A boho wedding always has my heart, but add in the beauty of Newport Vineyards, the Pink Pineapple houses for getting ready and you’ve won me over. I love all the different backdrops at Newport Vineyards. From the vines and rows of grape leaves to the wild-feeling fields, it all feels so private and far removed from what is so typically thought of as “Newport”.
What really struck me about Teresa and Kevin was how they incorporated their sense of humor into their wedding. Teresa had a funny and sweet little note she wrote to Kevin calligraphed on big wooden signs going down the aisle. They had little gold “party animals” holding the escort cards. And their vows were emotional yet totally personal.
From Teresa: “I really wanted to create a day that felt like it could only be about the marriage of Kevin and me. Our relationship is filled with so much fun and
so much love, that I tried to keep that in mind – at the end of the day it’s a celebration of how cool it is that we found our soul mate!”
Teresa is a friend of Ellie’s, and I just love seeing my other couples at weddings! Watching them and their friends dance and have fun together is like putting puzzle pieces together. It’s like a little circle of love that I am just so happy to be a part of.
Some of my favorite things about Newport Vineyards for Weddings:
- The patio area for cocktail hour is so cute. It’s nice for guests to be inside and outside amongst the vines. Plus the fire pits are adorable on a chilly day.
- The option for a lobster bake. I’ve talked a lot about those before, but they honestly are just so much fun.
- The room is perfect for long farm tables. Lending to a more intimate vibe.
- The ability to sneak off for photos away from the crowd a bit.
- It’s a place you can return to. For anniversaries, birthdays, just a night out on the town. It’s awesome to be able to go have dinner at the place you said your vows or pick up a bottle of wine to share on a special occasion.